The rundown of this week’s top news stories.
1. Pound falls lower on no-deal Brexit prospect [via BBC News]
2. Bank of England cuts UK growth forecast [via BBC News]
3. Facebook bans ‘Saudi Arabia-linked propaganda accounts’ [via BBC News]
4. Barclays, RBS and other banks face £1bn forex rigging lawsuit [via The Guardian]
10. Labour has spent ‘£400k’ on legal advice over antisemitism crisis [via The Jewish Chronicle]
11. SQE regulator ponders pure multiple choice to help minority candidates [via The Law Society Gazette]