Need help with commercial awareness? The Lex 100 rounds up some interesting news stories from around the web.
1. Ashers ‘gay cake’ row: Bakers win Supreme Court appeal [via BBC News]
2. HSBC in $765m settlement with US Department of Justice [via BBC News]
3. Convicted former UBS trader to be freed from UK immigration centre [via The Guardian]
4. Patisserie Valerie parent suspends share trading amid fraud probe [via Sky News]
5. Supreme Court rules hospital negligent over misleading waiting time [via The Law Society Gazette]