Need help with commercial awareness? The Lex 100 rounds up some interesting news stories from around the web.
1. Vodafone to buy Liberty Global European assets for €18.4bn [via BBC News]
2. Barristers prepare to escalate protests over legal aid row [via The Guardian]
3. Parents react with dismay over plans to eliminate wet wipes [via The Telegraph]
4. Met Police ‘gangs matrix’ ‘not fit for purpose’ [via BBC News]
5. Vanilla ice cream off the menu as traders cannot afford the spice [via The Telegraph]