Need help with commercial awareness? The Lex 100 rounds up some interesting news stories from around the web.
1. Cayman Islands considers legal action to stop public scrutiny by UK [via The Guardian]
2. Suppliers fear Sainsbury’s price squeeze after Asda deal [via BBC News]
3. Legal watchdog may investigate Christian group over Alfie Evans case [via The Guardian]
4. Watch out, Tinder, Facebook is getting into online dating [via CNN Money]
5. Gay marriage cake: bakers ‘forced to act against their beliefs’ [via The Guardian]
6. 6,500 jobs to be lost in modernisation of UK courts [via The Guardian]