ICSA/ DMJ Insight Days offer you the chance to spend half a day with a prestigious host organisation to learn all you need to know about the role and responsibilities of a company secretary.
Insight Days offer you an in-depth, behind-the-scenes look at what governance is all about, as well as the chance to take part in a workshop exercise for a truly hands-on feel of the role.
- Hear first-hand from leading company secretaries
- Learn about the levels and responsibilities of the role
- A great opportunity to ‘try before you buy’
- Small groups ensure a more immersive experience
- Practical workshop sessions.
Insight Days are open to students, postgraduates, or anyone considering an entry to company secretarial practice.
A variety of organisations hosted Insight Days in 2017, including: Sky, Rolls Royce, Aviva, Prudential Plc, Royal Mail, plus many more.
For more information and to book your place, click here.