IN THE NEWS
- Posted: Tuesday, 29 July 2014 09:06
RPC yesterday (28 July) revealed that all 15 of its trainees will be staying on to assume Newly Qualified (NQ) roles, with the firm recording a 100% retention rate for autumn 2014.
This marks an increase on 2013, when 81% of trainees were retained.
- Posted: Monday, 28 July 2014 16:22
CMS Cameron McKenna today (July 28) published a 67.2% retention rate, with 41 out of 61 trainees to take up Newly Qualified (NQ) roles within the firm. This marks a substantial decrease on CMS Cameron McKenna' previous retention results (87%), which is attributed to the May 1 merger with Scottish firm Dundas & Wilson:
- Posted: Thursday, 17 July 2014 11:24
- Speechly Bircham and Charles Russell to merge in November 2014
- Norton Rose Fulbright posts trainee salary raises of up to 4%
- LPC applications down by 10%
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton posts 100% autumn retention rate
- News Nuggets: 23 - 27 June, 2014
- 'Being a corporate lawyer now is not for the faint-hearted' - 30 Minutes with Ashurst's Sonica Tolani
- SRA appoints Enid Rowlands as new board chair
- News Nuggets: 16 - 20 June, 2014