IN THE NEWS
- Posted: Wednesday, 20 August 2014 12:05
Baker & McKenzie dispute resolution partner Joanna Ludlam (pictured) discusses flexible working, good approaches to litigation and gender diversity in the legal industry.
- Posted: Friday, 15 August 2014 11:54
US firm Latham & Watkins today ( Aug 15 ) published a 89% autumn retention rate, with 17 out of 18 trainees offered Newly Qualified (NQ) roles, and 16 electing to stay on.
The London office will welcome 14 trainees, while the Paris and Washington DC will be joined by one qualifier each.
- Posted: Friday, 15 August 2014 10:11
- Mishcon de Reya to recruit two legal apprentices
- TLT retains all six trainees
- Nabarro and Trowers & Hamlins see dip in retention numbers
- King & Wood Mallesons SJ Berwin retains 16 out of 22 trainees
- RPC publishes 100% retention rate
- CMS retains 41 out of 61 trainees
- Ask the Experts: Application Forms - The Finishing Touches
- Speechly Bircham and Charles Russell to merge in November 2014