IN THE NEWS
- Posted: Thursday, 17 April 2014 13:50
07 - 17 April highlights: a good deal of reveals, partner promotion round-ups, industry commentary, map moves, some good causes and spotlight interviews
- Posted: Tuesday, 15 April 2014 15:49
Welcome to Ask the Experts, our newly-launched section featuring monthly Q&A sessions with specialists from top UK law firms, whose knowledge, tips and advice is sure to help you start your own legal career. Our panel includes partners, graduate recruiters and HR managers from Ashurst, Norton Rose Fulbright, Shearman & Sterling, Taylor Wessing and TLT.
This month's theme is Getting to Know a Firm: our experts looked at how to figure out which firm is your best match, how to get and keep in touch with it, and how to decide whether you might want to apply.
Check out what they had to say here.
- Posted: Thursday, 10 April 2014 10:18
Herbert Smith Freehills (HSF) last week ( 03 April ) announced plans for a dual expansion of its international secondment programme, now allowing UK and Hong Kong trainees to take a seat in its four Australian offices, and Australian trainees to undertake placements in Asia and London as of September 2014, with further opportunities prospectively available in the second year of the scheme.
- Trowers & Hamlins opens online applications for new Birmingham training contract
- Blog Buzz: 27 Feb - 07 April
- News Nuggets: 31 March - 04 April, 2014
- Six law firms named on The Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2014
- University of Law appoints former JSSC CEO as apprenticeship scheme adviser
- Eversheds announces 100% retention rate and new Morocco offices
- News Nuggets: 24-28 March, 2014
- LexisNexis launches compliance counsel service